Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Lovin!

I have to tell you how cute my little brother is. Austin showed up at my house the other day with the bedding set that I wanted for the baby and said it was a present for his nephew just for fun! Those things are not cheep either! He is so cute and thoughtful it made my day. So today he came over and we put the crib together and set it all up. It was so much fun! I love the bedding Austin its perfect!



This is our baby pile so far displayed in our family room. I know its a
little cheesy but I love to look at all of it everyday! Im a little excited can you tell?!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

Hi Erin! I am so happy you have a blog... and don't be embarrassed I did the same thing with all my baby stuff!! It's just so exciting!! Wade and I would sit in her room for hours before she arrived and just stare at all the stuff... I loved it! So fun! Anyway if you wanna check out my blog email me your email at: mandizoll@yahoo.com

Jen said...

So one of our best friends is named Quinton (everyone calls him 'Q') 0and he is fabulous - so if you end up using that name, I'm sure it'd be perfect for your little guy.

Tara said...

I am so glad you gave into pressure. So my friend that worked at lashbrook no longer works there, but it wouldn't hurt to call them their number is (801) 352-7388. And i want to take some pics of you soon!