Monday, December 8, 2008

Ginger Bread Masterpieces!

What is Christmas without gingerbread houses?! Jared and Casey had a study session for finals tonight so Lisa and I decided to have our own party! We had so much fun making these houses with my cousins that Jare and I are babysitting this week.
This is our work area, we had so much candy and the frosting made such a mess but it was all worth it!
Some of us were messier than others!!!
And last but not least, the Finished Product!! WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute Ginger Bread houses...looks like it was lots of fun!

Tara said...

so so cute! Next time you have parties like this call me I am always down!

AG said...

Erin, i am excited you started a blog. i will for sure read it!!! you guys are funny with your houses. they look beautiful!!!
Ali

Jenna said...

YAy! I am so excited that you have a blog. I almost fell off the couch when I read your email and you told me you had one. I thought you were against technological stuff because I think I remember trying to get you to get myspace and facebook- and no luck! haha well yay, good for you and by the way, I am impressed with your blog- you have stuff on your page that I don't know how to do and I have had mine since March! By the way you look so cute and Im so glad you are showin off your belly. I have a couple friends who are prego and don't post pictures of their bellies really, and c'mon thats all we really want to see!