Thursday, July 1, 2010

Carwash

A couple weeks ago I got a new car, thanks to my awesome hubby,
and I have been wanting to keep it spic and span so Soy and
I decided one day to swing by the carwash. I was all excited for Sawyer
cause when I was little the car wash was like way fun and cool with
the big brushes and to watch the soap drip down all the windows.
So we drove into the wash garage thing and I parked and the wash started. I was trying to get Sawyer all excited so I was saying
how cool it was and I would say "Wow" and he would say
"wow" It was really cute, he was trying to get into it. then the water got close to his window and he got this nervous look on his face and he whined a little, and I was quick to tell
him that "Its not scary its just wa wa!" then he would give me this
half smile! This went on with all of the stages of the car wash.
The water, soap, brushes, no spot spray and the dryer would start,
I would get all excited, and sawyer would copy me, then it would come
by his window and he would get all uncomfortable and
I continued to tell him that "This is so fun!" "Its not scary!"
"Wow cool!"
The car was came to an end and we pulled out, me saying
the whole time how fun that was! In all my enthusiasum I turned
around to see if sawyer was responding and reached
back to touch his leg, thats when I noticed the
soap suds dripping down the inside of sawyers door window! I leaned
back even farther and saw that his window was rolled
down like 2 to 3 inches!!!! And he was soaked!
I felt so bad, I gasped and sat there for a few seconds
wondering how in the world I didnt notice my son getting sprayed by
the carwash, then I couldnt help but bust up
laughing! I sat and laughed seriously for like 5 minutes!
He is so cute to just sit there and only whine a little while his crazy mom
is telling him how fun this is while he is getting
creamed by water, soap, no spot spray and the dryer!!!!
Oh man Soy, your mom can be a space cadet!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Ha ha ha. I am sitting here laughing at this! That is too funny!! It totally sounds like something I would do.

Lisa said...

ha ha ha... I wish soooo bad I was with you to witness this. That's my favorite story!

Marie said...

Hi Erin! Oh wow this post seriously made me laugh out loud. What a little sweetheart you have!!

Alisa said...

Ha ha ha! That is so funny.