Saturday, September 11, 2010

Whats for Breakfast?

Lately I've been having the hardest time getting Sawyer to eat! I know that sounds bad but he will only nibble on stuff and it takes me like 5 trys of different food before he will even try it. Breakfast is the hardest, there arent very
many things he wants to eat in the mornings...except for candy! This whole week
every morning I'll say "do you want to eat breakfast?" and his
response is either: candy, licorice(his fav), sucker, or popcicle!
The crazy thing is that its not like he has tons of that stuff, he is making me look bad! We struggle in the morning cause I tell him we cant have treats for breakfast, then there are tears and we try to find something else, and this has been going on all week.
So Jare let me sleep in today!(It was really nice!) And I bet you can
guess what I woke up to! If you look in the picture you can
see what Sawyer got for breakfast this morning.....a huge rice krispie treat!
WOW!! No wonder Dad is his favorite!!



2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I love it. Remember when you answered the door the other day and you were both eating licorice. Now I know why :)

Nicole said...

This picture is priceless...he is SO happy! Send him over to my house, aunts can feed him all the treats he wants!