Monday, October 11, 2010

First Family Staycation!

This weekend Jared, Sawyer and I went on our first little family staycation
up to Park City for the weekend! We have been on lots of trips with
friends and family but never just our little
family.
We had so much fun together! We went to dinner on our way up to Park City, and
Soy fell asleep before we even started up the canyon!


We spent the night at the Park City Marriott. When we got there Sawyer was so excited and so hyper, probably from his car nap, I thought we would be up all night! We had fun though in our room playing on the bed in the pillows and his new favorite game alligators and tigers! He crawls on the ground and says "I alligator" and growls. Its pretty cute.
The next day I was so sad my camera ran out of battery, but we
went for a beautiful drive around park city and around deer creek area to see all the changing colors. Then did some shopping at the oulets, then back to
the hotel where Jare and Sawyer swam for almost 3 hours!
We had such a fun time together it just made me fall inlove with my little family all over again! I love being Sawyers mom, and Jareds wife. Im such a
Lucky girl!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad you guys had fun. That sounds so nice. I would love a weekend getaway. And you look so pretty in that picture!!

Jenna said...

1st of all I have been meaning to let you know how much I love your pillows! They are A-MAZING! I didn't know you could do things like that! Not that I would think you couldn't but I am impressed, I think sewing is so hard. 2nd- your little Sawyer is the cutest little boy, really ADORABLE. 3rd- you look gorgeous! and 4th- I was laughing so hard about one of your posts awhile back about the carwash....I could just picture you while I was reading about it, so funny!
5TH-I wish I could see you sometime, I had the thought about doing a little get together with "Ecuador girls"- I mean there are quite a few of us within an hour of each other.....what do ya think??

alpinekleins said...

You are a lucky girl, and that family's pretty special to have you also :)

Kristin

Alisa said...

I love your cute little family! That sounds like it was fun. Sawyer is so handsome! See you on Friday!!