Sunday, January 18, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel!

I started my student teaching this past week, which has gone really good so far, its just a lot of work. Also it doesnt help that Im almost 9 months pregnant and can barely bend over without grunting! I often find my enormous belly knocking kids in the back of the head! Its pretty funny because I obviously look a little different than I did 6 months ago but the kids dont really seem to notice that much or really understand, but the other day there was this cute kiddo who patted my belly and said, "Whats this?" I laughed and told him I had a baby that is growing in my belly. He then tried to lift up my shirt to see inside! It was pretty funny! I really love what I do!
For those of you who dont know Im going into early childhood special education which is birth to age 5. So I work at a special ed preschool where Im also doing my student teaching. This is the last step though, only 4 more months till Jare and I graduate! We cant wait!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I bet you wish you could just lift up your shirt and...poof...out comes little baby! I cant wait for my little nephew to arrive, and dont you worry I will do all the babysitting you need to finish up those hours!

Ash and Lace said...

its been forever!! you look so cute pregnant! your hair is freakin long...i am so jealous! i'm so glad to have your blog now so we can keep in touch. we miss you guys! can't wait to see you saturday!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Hey Guys! I'm so glad you found our blog! It will be so fun to keep in touch! You look so cute pregnant! I'm so Excited for you to have your baby! We need to get together soon!

Calli Hayman said...

OH MY! I totally just stumbled onto you blog! Youre prego?! I mean i heard that from your mom and my mom but still youre so cute! Congrats! Only a few days left ;o)