Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our East Coast Advneture

Jared had the chance to take some interviews in Boston last month and I was lucky enough to get to go with! We had such a good time starting out for three days in Boston and then stoping in New York for a couple of days on our way home. Our NY trip got extended two extra days when we missed our flight (Whoops!!) and luckily got the last two tickets home to Salt Lake the day before Christmas Eve! It was freezing cold, but we had so much fun! The last day that we were in Boston there was a huge snow storm. The city practically shut down, Jare and I were the only ones out on the town, but we werent going to let a little snow slow us down!!

5 comments:

Kim & Clay said...

Your trip must have been so much fun! I didn't even know you were going there. How did the interviews go for Jared? We are so excited for baby Morgan to come!

Jenna said...

That is awesome! Chase and I love Boston and really want to live there for a couple of years! (We have never actually been there but just have talked about it for awhile) How did you like it?

Brittany said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love Boston and NY, both great places to visit! By the way, Erin you are the most beautiful preggo girl I have ever seen! Can't wait for your little guy to get here!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh Erin! Your belly is so big! I can't believe we haven't seen you guys for so long! You look so cute!!!

Tara said...

did you get my text about taking pictures?