Sunday, April 26, 2009

WICKED


This past week my syblings, Jare and I went to get
some yummy sushi at Takashi then went to Wicked downtown!
I had never seen it before but love the soundtrack and so I was
so excited to see it. It was amazing! The singers were amazing! The set
was amazing! We had a blast. I
Loved it so much I just had to get a T-shirt that said
I Heart Wicked!

Also a little bonus, President Monson and President Uchtdorf were
there the same night as us. They were so cute saying
Hi to everyone. At intermission President Monson was waving
his hankerchief over the balcony to everyone below!
He is such a cute man.

Jared, Garrett, Sydney, Austin





3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so jealous. I am just going to go ahead and pretend like I went because I am pretty sure I am the ONLY one who didn't go! Sheesh. oh, and I love the new picture of Sawyer up! And one more thing- I missed you this weekend!

Kelly Lee said...

How fun! We just saw it in San Francisco on the 16th - it was sooooo awesome! We all want to go see it again. I hear the book is fabulous as well.

Love,
The Lees

Jenna said...

Yay! You updated! You look like a beautiful mama and your little babe is adorable. I'm so happy for you!