Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Winter Weekend


A little while ago Jared went with all his buddies down south for a bachelor party weekend for their friend Scott, so I went with my family up to our cabin for a couple of days. We went snowmobiling, ate food, played tons of games and just hung out. We had a blast! Sawyer did great too! I was a little nervous to take him on the snomobile I thought it might scare him, but I was wrong it put him right to sleep! He is such a good baby, and he looked so cute in his snow outfit! All the snow was almost melted, we barely had enough places to snowmobile, so it looks like that will be our last run for the winter.






Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lisa said...

aw.... GF, those are SO cute. He is seriously just getting cuter every time I see him!! What a good baby!

AG said...

Erin, he is so adorable. I am sure he is the best. He is already getting so big!
Ali

Elder Andre Sousa said...

Elder Morgan, got so happy too see you got a new baby home, gongratulation's your family is so pretty, congrat's my dad send hi too you...

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Your little guys is so adorable! I still can't believe I haven't met him. And we live like 2 seconds away from each other. Let's take our boys out on a walk or something soon, k?

Nicole said...

I love the his belly in the last pic, so cute! Give baby a big kiss for me...Muah!

Jennifer said...

He is just so cute! I love the beanie! Adorable!

Jenna said...

hey if you see this check your email! I've got a question for you!

The Lichtie Family said...

He is so cute! I am sorry we didn't get to see him at Scotty's wedding - we left pretty fast to avoid an Ava melt-down. But, it was good to talk to you for a half second!

K, I feel so lame but who is that in the red shirt? Is it Austin? I absolutely 100% didn't even recognize him. The only way I even came up with that guess is because of the Wicked pictures below. All your siblings are so old now...which means I'm really old!

My blog is private, but if you want to email me, I can add you to the list - haleylichtie@gmail.com