Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July at Grandma's House


My Grandma and Grandpa live in this small town in northern California called Sebastipol. I have so many great memories there and I was so excited to take Sawyer there for the first time! My Grandparents are so amazing and fun, we had a great time for our 4th of July Weekend! We spent some time in their pool, we went to the beach and just hung out together. My Grandma was so happy to just get her own 4 days of Sawyer time!



This is my sweet Grandpa Harley, he loves to tease and make funny faces and noises at little kids and Sawyer did pretty well tolerating him and would often smile and laugh at him, but this one time Sawyer wasnt finding him to funny!!

Sawyer is such a little boy and loves to pee the second his diaper comes off! If you look closely by accident we caught him in the act! The look on his face is priceless!

Sawyer also sat up all by himself for the first time for like a whole minute! It was so cute but as you can see he loves the tv and I think that might of had something to do with it!

Sawyer Loves his daddy!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I can not believe how big Sawyer is getting!! So cute!

alpinekleins said...

That is one lucky Grandma and Grandpa cute mama girl;) He'll be half grown before we ever get to meet him!

Kristin

Kelly Lee said...

Those photos are wonderful. It was so great to see you and meet Sawyer. He is adorable. My mom wanted to come visit again on Saturday so she could see him again, he's so sweet. The music CD I was telling you about is "Counting Sheep" by Collin Raye - I found it available to download. Kelly

The Lichtie Family said...

Oh, I can't wait to have my little boy and get peed on everyday. Love it. So funny.

JaggedLittleJenn said...

soo cute! it is so fun to see this side of Jared. He is all serious-business at work! He always talks about your blog so I decided to follow it and adopt you as a friend! Your family is so freaking adorable!

♥ Jenn