Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Roman Morgan is finally here!

My best friend Lisa had her baby boy this week!
We are so happy that he is finally here after 20 hours of labor,
weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. He is a big boy even
after being 2 weeks early! He is still so tiny and cute though with
fat rolls on his wrists already and a full head of thick black hair! Lisa did so good durring labor and is feeling great, she is my hero! We love you
Roman Welcome to the world!







Sawyer didnt really know what to think about this whole thing and would get so jealous when I, and especially Jared, would hold Roman! It was cute! Im sure they will grow up to be good friends!

3 comments:

The Lichtie Family said...

Good golly - nine pounds!? My babies are always so small. I'm so excited for them!

Sorry to hear about your ER trip - that would be absolutely terrifying for me. I am waiting for Ava to do something to the baby that will send us in for the first time. I'm so paranoid!

alpinekleins said...

Love the photos of Sawyer with the baby :) Too cute! Lisa and Casey sure did good on that little guy (only he wasn't so little was he!)

Kristin

fotos de Familia said...

Hi Erin,Jared and Sawyer, I'm so happy to see ypu and to know about your life and Sawyer!!! Congrats he's so cute!!
We love you!!
Hugs from Brasil!!!
Familia Frederico