Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Pictures

We had family pictures a couple weeks ago with my entire family. My brother is leaving on a mission and we have another addition to our family
so we thought we better get these done while we can! Sawyer was being a stinker and was pulling a stone face the whole time so I was nervous that
they werent going to turn out, but they ended up being pretty cute. I did have to do some bribery though! If you look closely Sawyer is holding a sucker
in all the pictures! Oh well what can ya do!








This was the only smile! And my favorite one!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Those turned out so great!! Everyone looks amazing. I love the last one of Soy. SO CUTE!

Tara said...

your entire family is georgous! Sawyer is going to be a lady killer and yes my favorite is the last one! These are great pictures!

ashleydox said...

Such cute pictures!! Love them!

Kirsten Krason said...

What a great family! I love your scarf :)

Alisa said...

These pics are so cute and you look beautiful! I can't believe how old Garrett and Sydney look!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

I love your pictures! Your Hair is always so Pretty! We are coming to Utah for 3 weeks over Christmas! We should get together!

Ash and Mark said...

what a beautiful family! love the pictures, and I seriously can't get over how cute sawyer is!! hope you guys are doing well!

alpinekleins said...

Awwwww . . . these you guys are, and just as adorable as ever . . .

Kristin

fotos de Familia said...

Jared, Erin and Sawyer, your are the best! Saudades
Estçao lindos e maravilhosos como sempre. amamos vocês!
Abraço forte do Brasil!
Raquel

Jenna said...

I wish you would update more! By the way I love your pillows! They are amazing- I want some real bad....Chase graduates in April (wahooo!) So maybe then we will have a little extra mula and I order some! How is that going?

Eva said...

your little guy is such a cutie!

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love his little smile! Seriously! He is just so adorable! You all look great! What a beautiful family. :-) Miss you guys! Hope all is well!

abo-bder said...


فنى
فنى
فني
فني
فني